SharkBite Max Brass Push Female Adapter
SharkBite Max female adapters have an innovative push-to-connect design that enables quick and easy transitions between CTS pipe to an MNPT threaded connections. Ideal for working in tight spaces and easier to use, Max female adapters make installs more efficient.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion force compared to SharkBite 1st Generation fittings.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.