TERRO® Spider Killer Spray
- Kill spiders, including black widow, brown recluse & hobo spiders
- Also works on ants, cockroaches, crickets, scorpions, bed bugs, and other insects
- Provides rapid knockdown with extended killing power
- Use as a direct, broad treatment or crack-and-crevice application
- Spray along ant trails, near entry points, around baseboards, in crawl spaces, and other common pest areas
- Water-based formula is ideal for indoor and outdoor use
HOW TO USETERRO® Spider Killer Spray comes in a ready-to-use aerosol spray can. For indoor use, point and spray in any non-food areas where the pests crawl and hide, including around doors and windows, behind appliances, the underside of shelves, and other similar areas. Spray the spiders directly for best results. For outdoor use, point the spray nozzle away from your face, holding the can on a slight downward angle. For best results, spray when the air is calm. Spray infested areas such as the surface of patios or picnic areas.
Spiders are the largest order of arachnids, containing between 40,000 to 50,000 known spider species. Your home could be tidy and clean, but this doesn’t matter to these unwanted visitors. They love to live under sinks and cabinets, closets, entryways, and much more. Most spiders are harmless, but there are “The Big Three” venomous spiders that live in the U.S., that you want to avoid. They include the brown recluse, black widow, and hobo spider.
ABOUT TERRO®For more than a century, TERRO® has been the trusted name in insect control. Our innovative products are the gold standard in home ant control and beyond. Look for our bright orange packaging on a variety of products, including liquid ant killer, aerosol sprays, perimeter treatments and other products for your home and business.
We Also Recommend
Frost King Packaged Polyethylene Sheeting 10 ft x 25 ft x 6 mil, 25 ft Rolls Clear